Creating exceptional experiences and life-long memories
The historic Monroe Pearson building has been restored into our beautiful industrial-chic wedding and event venue. It features a speakeasy ambiance while staying true to its historic roots. Monroe Pearson includes a ceremony and reception space – perfect for hosting the wedding of your dreams. We also include tables, chairs, in house linens, string lighting in the reception hall and much more to help bring your unique vision to life.
Walters Wedding Estates is committed to Passion, Excellence, Teamwork, Positivity, and Embracing of Change. Unique to our properties, we offer the option to add a Venue Coordinator that is dedicated to making your special day the best it can be and upholding the integrity of your event. They work hard behind the scenes to transform your vision into a reality. The incredible value of your Venue Coordinator is what makes Walters Wedding Estates stand apart and distinguishes us from the rest.
- Confirm vendors & important details the week of wedding
- Coordinate & facilitate the 1 hour rehearsal prior to wedding day
- Oversee vendor arrival & set up prior to the ceremony
- Assist with pinning of boutonnieres & corsages
- Communicate with & cue DJ on ceremony music
- Coordinate line up for processional & ensure overall success of the ceremony
- Coordinate entrance for couple & wedding party into reception
- Ask our venues about our last-minute booking promotions and make your wedding day all the more magical!
- (These discounts apply to new bookings only.)
The company has adopted the W3C WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as its accessibility standard for all online products and services that the company designs, develops and/or procures, on or after the effective date of this Accessibility Policy. We are working to ensure, to the extent practicable, that new online products and services satisfy the standard Success Criteria set forth in the WCAG 2.0. The company is committed to making its websites accessible to customers with disabilities and welcomes suggestions for improvement. While we strive to make the company’s websites as accessible as possible, we ask for your patience during this time of transition.